I was really hoping to do some fun make up for Halloween this year. I always have so much fun being creative and trying new things, and when it turns out freaking amazing that makes it even better!
Here is my one and only Halloween weekend make up client. I forgot to get pictures in the salon and had a little mental breakdown over it because IT WAS AWESOME! Luckily, social media exists and I was able to get a few pictures from her after the fact.
What I did:
- Foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter (lighter through center of face and darker everywhere else; in this case I used 3.0 and 4.0)
- Contour: Anastasia Contour Kit
- Highlight: Lorac Mega Pro 3 (Snow through the center of the face and cheek bones)
- Nose: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Perversion – to draw outline of nose and center line between nose and lip), Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Eye Liner (Triple Black – to fill in nose and top lip), Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliner (Perversion – to draw all dots and lines), Urban Decay Moondust Palette (Granite – on top of filled in nose)
- Eyes: Lorac Unzipped Gold (Unedited – outer corner, Unlimited – center), Lorac Mega Pro 3 (Glacier – inner corner and blended through crease), Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Eye Liner (Triple Black), Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy – dabbed in inner corner, lined underneath eye, lined right above Tarteist Clay Paint)
- Lashes: Ardell Cluster Wispies #600
- Brows: Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (6), Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy)
- Spots: Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow (Spacetime – dabbed and swirled to make random spots then blended out with fingers, Zap – added on top of blended Spacetime on some spots and then blended with fingers), Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Eye Liner (Triple Black – random swirls around spots and in between), Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy – dabbed on top of some spots)
- Lips: Urban Decay Vice – Vintage Capsule Collection (Oil Slick – top, Smog – bottom)
- Finish: Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Now I am feeling inspired to do a photo shoot with all kinds of fun make up and hair! I just need some models, a photographer, and some time in life to do anything at all ever.